Crystal pendulums are an amazing tool to help you get connected with yourself. They are often used as divination tools or a way that you can get a yes or no answer easily.
I like to use pendulums to help me tap into myself. They give me a directive to see what’s going on on the inside. Where do I need to unwind? Am I going one way? Am I going another? Is it chaotic? Its movement is an extension of my own energy, giving me a visual of how I’m showing up in that moment.
Using Your Crystal Pendulum to Take Inventory of Your Energy
Spending time with your pendulum can act as a quick meditation, helping you to get into alignment and center your energy.
- Hold your pendulum in your hands, and take a look how it’s turning. Is it spinning out of control? Is it still? Is it shaking? This is a visual of your energy in this current moment. Now it’s time to shift that.
- Take a few minutes to gently center yourself. Gently your eyes. Connect with a higher source. Ground into Mother Earth. Take deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth.
- Ask yourself, how can I stop spinning in all these different directions? What can I do to show up differently? Notice how as you begin to calm your mind and find your center, so does your pendulum.
- When you feel your pendulum begin to grow still, open your eyes.
Using Your Crystal Pendulum to Answer Questions
Your crystal pendulum can also be used to help you answer questions that come to mind. Remember, you already know the answers intuitively, your pendulum is just giving you a visual to affirm it.
- When you first receive your pendulum before you use it, sage your pendulum until it becomes still.
- Hold it in your hands and set an intention.
- Ask your pendulum to show you what a yes is. Sometimes it will go back and forth, or in a circle. Everyone’s will be different.
- Now, ask your pendulum to give you a no. It should be different than your yes.
- With the movement for your two answers established, ask your pendulum yes or no question, and see what the answer is.
Always remember that your pendulum is a tool. It’s an extension of what’s going on inside you, but you may not be aware of it. It helps your external get in touch with your internal.