Each of your 7 chakras is strongly connected with specific colors, foods, sounds and gemstones. In the busy world we live in today, the human energy field can easily become unbalanced. But, you can readjust it to promote wellness using chakra healing crystals. Colored chakra crystals produce certain vibrations to help balance, align and cleanse your 7 chakras. Check out this Energy Muse chakra stone chart and our Shop by Chakra feature on our website to learn more about your 7 chakras and chakra healing crystals:
- Let’s start with the Root Chakra, or first chakra. It is located at the base of the spine, and is connected with the color red. It is associated with security, grounding, physical activity, confidence and identity, which are enhanced by root chakra crystals, Smoky Quartz, Red Garnet, Hematite, Red Jasper and Black Onyx.
- The 2nd Chakra, or sacral chakra, is located in your lower abdomen, and is associated with the color orange. This chakra is linked with sexuality, creativity, passion and personal power, which are magnified with Amber, Carnelian, Goldstone, Orange Calcite and Tiger’s Eye.
- The Solar Plexus Chakra, or the 3rd Chakra, is located behind the navel–your center of breath–and is associated with the color yellow. It controls courage, honor, compassion, and responsibility with others. Chakra healing crystals connected with your solar plexus chakra include Citrine, Yellow Jade, Rutilated Quartz and Pyrite.
- Your Heart Chakra, or 4th Chakra, is located in the center of the chest and is connected with the colors Pink and Green. It allows you to live from your heart and truly feel which is the fastest way to healing. Open your heart chakra with Amazonite, Chrysoprase, Emerald, Aventurine, Green Calcite and Rose Quartz.
- The 5th Chakra, or throat chakra, is just above your collar bone, at your throat, and is connected with blue gemstones. It promotes truth, communication, honest living and self-expression, which are encouraged with Angelite, Kyanite, Sodalite, Apatite and Aquamarine.
- Your third eye chakra is just above your eye brows and in between, and is connected with the color purple. Your third eye chakra aids with intuition, guidance, self-realization and self mastery. Use Amethyst, Fluorite, Iolite, Charoite and Angelite to align and balance your third eye.
- Lastly, your crown chakra is at the top of your head and connected with the colors white and violet. It facilitates the energy distribution throughout the body and is connected with spirituality, meditation and deep thought. Use Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Lepidolite, Blue Lace Agate and Ametrine.