Not sure how to create positive changes in 2019? Don’t worry, I have a guide to get you started! I put together a crystal program to enhance every kind of intention that you may have for the new year. All you have to do is select the area of your life that you’re ready to work on.
Then I’ll show you how you can create a positive shift in just 40 days! By pairing crystals or crystal jewelry with your intention, you’ll learn how to commit to change + self-improvement. Watch the full video below and read through to find examples of the intentions that you can set with crystals. Once you learn how to set your intention with crystals, you’ll be ready to start your very own 40-day crystal program to start the year on a high!
Here’s what you’ll learn today:
- How to clarify your intention
- 3 ways to work on intentions with crystals
- What crystals to use with an intention
- Examples of intentions for crystals
- How long to work on an intention
- Plus, a FREE downloadable worksheet to create your own 40-DAY CRYSTAL ACTION PLAN
How to Clarify Your Intention
First, let’s get clear on what your intention is. What is something that you want to improve on? A simple way to clarify your intention is to write down 5 goals that you have, and pick ONE to take action on today.
3 Ways for Working with Crystals and Intention
Now that you have your intention, there are three ways that you can work on it with crystals:
- Wear Your Crystals: Wearing crystals allows you to soak up their energy all day long. Crystal jewelry keeps you on track by vibrating with the energy of your goals.
- Carry Your Crystals: Carrying your stone in your pocket or purse means that it’s there for you when you need to take a moment, get back in touch with its positive energy and find your center.
- Place Your Crystals In Your Space: Having crystals in your space is ideal for creating an energetic atmosphere that suits your intention. It provides a visual reminder of the change you are committed to bringing about.
You can choose one of these ways to work with crystals, or if you really want to strengthen your energy to get results, do all three!
What Crystals to Use With Your Intention
Looking for inspiration in choosing which crystals to pair with your intention? Here are my 10 Favorite Crystal Combinations for Intentions:
- If you are seeking clarity:
- Wear a Clarity Bracelet
- Carry the intuition enhancing energy of Amethyst
- Place Selenite in your home to clear the fog of stuck or stagnant energy
- If you want to spark your creativity:
- Wearing the I Am Worthy Bracelet
- Carry a Carnelian stone
- Place Tiger’s Eye wherever you create, like at your workspace or in your kitchen
- If you’re looking to focus on your finances:
- Wear the Money Magnet Bracelet Set
- Carry a Citrine stone in your wallet to manifest wealth
- Place Pyrite on your desk to encourage an abundant mindset
- If you want to become more balanced:
- Wear a Chakra Healing Bracelet
- Carry a Hematite stone
- Place Shungite in your space to neutralize + balance the energy
- If you want to embrace a more positive mindset:
- Wear the Happiness Bracelet
- Carry an Angel Aura Quartz stone
- Place the joyful energy of a Citrine Point or Amazonite stone on the window sill.
- If you want to focus on your health:
- Wear the Health Bracelet
- Carry an Apatite stone and meditate holding Selenite Harmonizers
- Place a Selenite Lamp in your home environment to cleanse and uplift the energy
- If you want to bring more love into your life:
- Wear the Love Bracelet
- Carry a Malachite stone
- Place Love Crystals like Rose Quartz in your bedroom
- If you’re looking to start fresh:
- Wear the Destiny Bracelet
- Carry Moonstone to help you recognize your full potential
- Place Chrysocolla where you can see and get inspired each day
- If you want to feel secure and protected:
- Wear the Protection Bracelet
- Carry Selenite to clear and protect your energy
- Place a piece of Black Tourmaline by the front door of your home
- If you want to feel more calm and less stressed:
- Wear the Stress Free Bracelet
- Carry relaxing Amethyst energy with you
- Place Apophyllite in your space to cut through anxiety with uplifting vibes
Examples of Intentions for Crystals
After selecting your crystal or crystal jewelry, you are ready to set your intention with the crystal! This aligns your energy with the energy of your stone to ensure that you are both working toward the same goal.
Be sure to get specific about what you want to achieve with the help of your crystal. Use affirming words like “I am” or “I have” that actualize your intention. Here are some examples of intentions for crystals:
- I am a money magnet.
- I attract and radiate the energy of love.
- My mind, body and spirit are healthy.
- I release my stress and fill myself with the energy of light.
How Long To Work On an Intention?
I recommend working with crystals and your intention for 40 days. It may seem like a long time, but this is the amount of time needed to create lasting changes within your mindset. To help you track your progress, I’ve included a free, downloadable action plan to guide you along your journey. Use it to write down any realizations or tests to your resolve that surface over the next 40 days.
When you create an action plan for yourself, and commit to the work you are doing with your crystals, the possibilities are limitless. I have been working with crystals for over 25 years and have seen some amazing stories from this community. I can’t wait for you to have one of your own. Share your intention with me in the comments below!