As the holiday season approaches, we can become so consumed with planning the perfect meal and hosting guests that we sometimes forget to infuse our homes with positive energy to ensure a harmonious atmosphere. Luckily, we have some crystal secrets that are easy to implement and will not only boost the energy of your home but also attract prosperity, abundance, and good luck.
These 3 tips were carefully created for their calming and harmonizing properties, making your home the perfect place to unwind and recharge during the busy holiday season.
Secret #1: Create an Abundance Bowl
Creating an abundance bowl is a great way to attract positive energy, prosperity, and abundance into your home.
- Start by filling a Selenite bowl with three basil leaves, three cinnamon sticks, and five wealth stones. These ingredients have historical significance and promote wealth and abundance.
- After you've filled the bowl, unfurl the three cinnamon sticks and write your name, followed by 888 on the first stick, your name and the word "wealth," followed by an upward-facing arrow ↑ on the second stick, and your name and $$ on the third stick.
- Finally, place the bowl in the north quadrant of your home to activate the flow of abundance.
Secret #2: Invite in Prosperity at Your Front Door
The entrance of your home is where the energy comes in, and we want to make sure that it's positive and abundant. To achieve this, bury three dimes, some ground cinnamon, a citrine stone, and an aventurine stone in the soil of a plant that's by your front door. These elements combined will create a positive energy field that invites in abundance and prosperity.
Secret #3: Selenite Window Altar in Kitchen
Adding a Selenite window altar in your kitchen is a powerful way to uplift the energy and infuse it with positivity.
- Start by placing a Selenite crystal on or by a window where the light will hit it.
- Then, place little crystals on top of it to set your intention for your kitchen. When the light hits the crystals, it will fill your kitchen with that desired energy.
- Finally, add flower petals around it for extra blessings.
Though the holidays can be stressful, you can actively work on creating a harmonious and abundant atmosphere in your home by harnessing the power of crystals, plants, numerology, herbs and more.
These 3 simple crystal secrets will make your home such a powerful haven of positive and uplifting energy that you'll be able to receive the biggest compliment a homeowner could get: when your guest says "I feel like I'm home!" or "I'm so comfortable here!"