The Deflector Bracelet
Exclusively designed by Energy Muse’s co-founder Heather Askinosie, the type of stones used in The Deflector Bracelet were all deliberately selected in order to amplify the crystals’ healing energies. There are 7 stones, all of which have naturally occurring dynamic patterns, symbolizing the kinetic power and agency you personally have to make moves to avoid harm. It wants you to feel safe in the world, and when you feel safe, you feel more courageous and better able to go through your day to day.
- Black Tourmaline the most powerful protective stone, adding an even more potent element to the overall shield, armor-like energy.
- Hematite keeps you grounded and centered, which facilitates keen observation of one’s surroundings.
- Striped and Tibetan Agate both feature dynamic patterns throughout, which act as blades allowing you to hack through dense, heavy, noxious energy.
- Basalt lava stone symbolizes dynamic movement and wants to you to keep you energetically agile so you can bob, weave, and completely dodge harmful forces around you before you even have to contend with them.
- Lapis Lazuli facilitates your ability to access your inner wisdom so you feel more secure in your sense of self and in any environment, no matter how unfamiliar.
- Protective Eye provides a further level of vigilance, a heightened vision for elements that may not be visible to the naked eye.
Affirmation: I act on my senses to keep my energy protected. I deflected all unwanted energy.
Each morning, hold your bracelet in your hand and say aloud or in your head: I activate these crystals. Then, put your bracelet on. Place your bracelet on your right to use it as a protective shield to ward off any harm. Say your intention above out loud three times.
Throughout the day, every time you catch a glimpse of your crystals on your wrist, bring your intention to mind.
Before you go to sleep, take your bracelet off and place it on top of a Selenite crystal to cleanse.
For optimal results, repeat steps 1 to 4 for 11, 21 or 40 days.