Jade has been a symbol of beauty, grace and longevity for thousands of years, and jade rollers have been used in beauty rituals since the 7th century in Ancient China. They are said to reduce puffiness, drain the lymphatic system and increase blood circulation, while connecting you with the harmonious, earth energy of Jade. Its green hues have made jade famous for its anti-aging affects. Its crystalline structure makes the Jade stone a big-time energy conductor, helping to bring fresh and reinvigorated energy to your skin. Keep yourself feeling and looking youthful with the help of a jade roller.
Using a jade roller also stimulates the meridian points of the face, which are energy lines that connect to our internal systems. When the jade gemstones come into contact with these energy centers, it energizes them by connecting these points to earth energy, something we aren't often able to do. When you use a jade roller on your face, it will raise the vibration of your skincare routine so you can glow from the inside out.
Along with infusing your skin with the energizing effects of jade and its healing properties, the jade roller helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by releasing tension in the face. In the same way that a massage helps muscles feel relaxed, the skin on your face can be relieved of tension after the massaging effects of a jade roller.
Another benefit of the jade roller is its ability to stay cool even when exposed to body heat. In fact, you will know if the stone is real jade if it remains cold when held in the palm of your hand. The cool temperature of the jade face roller makes it an excellent beauty tool for reducing inflammation that causes red and puffy skin.
There are many reasons why skin becomes puffy. Lack of sleep, crying, a high-sodium diet, and hormonal changes can all cause puffy skin and baggy under eyes. When you use a jade roller properly, it can gently help drain the excess fluid out of the skin and into the lymphatic system. The jade face roller also has anti-aging effects due to its ability to reduce fluid, which can also age the skin. Also, the jade skin roller can release tension in the forehead, which helps reduce fine lines that often form in that area. When you incorporate jade rolling into your beauty routine, get ready for a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
When you combine jade rolling with high-quality moisturizers, serums, facial mists, and other beauty products, you'll be able to get the most out of your skin care routine by merging ancient beauty practices with modern advancements in cosmetics.
A jade roller helps promote a healthy complexion by increasing the absorption of beauty products into the skin. It works by boosting the flow of oxygenated blood to the area, giving the skin a fresh and glowing effect. With any crystal healing therapy, we recommend jade rolling on a daily basis, which will give you the best results. Consistency is key to combating the everyday wear and tear of age and the stress of modern life. In fact, you would be surprised at how much tension can build up in your voice throughout the day. By slowing down once or twice a day and taking the time to use a jade roller in your skincare regimen, it gives you a chance to make the most of premium beauty products.
1. Gently apply facial serum or moisturizer to your face using upward motions. Dab your delicate eye area with eye cream. Pro tip: for the best results, place your Jade skin roller in the fridge before your therapeutic session.
2. Spritz your face with a facial spray or a gem- infused elixir (recipe on the back) to provide your skin with moisture. Insider tip: Keep misting throughout using your roller to keep your skin dewy and moist.
3. Visualize a vertical line that runs from your forehead to your chest. As you massage your face, do not cross over this line.
4. Pick up your jade roller. Starting in the middle of your forehead, gently glide the roller from your forehead out and down towards your ear. Repeat this motion 2-3 times.
5. Continue to work your way down your face, starting in the middle and pushing your roller outwards all the way to the ear.
6. When you reach your jawline, push the roller along the jaw, towards the ear and then down towards your collarbone.
7. Repeat this process on the other side of your face.