Social Media and Content Manager
We are seeking an innovative, self-motivated social media creative who can create original content, photography, video, and multimedia to drive brand love, engagement and revenue through our Energy Muse social channels. You’ll be leading the charge to grow our social media presence through content that drives brand awareness, engagement, traffic and sales. Your focus will be on content creation and the everyday execution of our social media channels. In this role, you will wear many hats and support a wide reach of content marketing initiatives - from graphics to TikTok videos and everything in between. You’ll work closely with our Marketing Team to bring the Energy Muse brand to life through visual storytelling and you will play an important role in our ongoing marketing efforts. This is an in-house position in our office in Torrance, CA.
Collaborate with the Marketing team to —
- Create engaging and on-brand original social content to drive brand awareness, audience growth, traffic, and sales
- Manage and maintain all of Energy Muse’s social channels including Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube
- Foster relationships with current influencers and perform outreach to new influencers/outlets.
- Be our brand voice and visual representation across channels and ensure that all content is on-brand and cohesive.
- Develop a monthly visual calendar and edit to meet brand initiatives, standards and guidelines. Create data driven, engaging and on-brand content tailored to each channel in a variety of formats from photo imagery to graphics, GIFs, video and more.
- Own all social media planning, execution and posting of content schedule including copywriting, curating and organizing UGC and community management (Facebook Groups)
- Analyze content performance and make adjustments and recommendations for improvement based on data with monthly and quarterly reporting across all channels.
- Stay true to our brand and messaging while consistently finding new ways to engage and delight our audiences.
- Conduct ongoing research projects on key industry trends and create monthly competitive content insights report and leverages findings into the development and execution of new ideas and innovations
- Short-form video production and editing – editing or creating video content to made-for-social formats (reels, TikTok)
- Benchmark and monitor competitor (and industry leaders) content to apply best practices, develop new ideas and improve the overall social media content strategy
- Ideate and execute brand assets for weekly email, SMS and website initiatives.
- Film live sales and ideate social media strategies to increase viewership and sales across this platform
- 2+ years experience working in a creative environment creating content for digital platforms – Instagram (Instagram Stories and IGTV), Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok etc.
- Create high-quality content independently in a variety of formats from photo imagery to graphics, GIFs, video, TikToks and more.
- A content creator at your core with creative copywriting skills, a love for producing thumb-stopping visual content and storytelling.
- Knowledgeable about the latest social trends and best practices on social media, love testing new platforms and features and already follow best-in class brands for constant inspiration.
- Ability to think outside the box when creating campaigns, you enjoy creating and maintaining relationships with influencers and know how to bring people together online and ideas to life.
- Are highly strategic and action-oriented while also being creative and full of ideas.
- A self-starter, incredibly organized and can manage projects independently from end to end.
- Results-oriented and love working at a lightning fast pace while excelling in ambiguity.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge of After Effects or Final Cut Pro
- Candidate will have on-set experience and a portfolio that demonstrates beautiful/imaginative social content, copy and campaigns
- Excited to join a small and mighty team that makes a huge impact
- Portfolio examples to see your POV and past content
- PLUS: Experience with live selling and loves being in front of the camera
Are you the content creator we are looking for? Click here to apply! We will contact you if we feel like you would be a good fit for our team!