Flower of Life Crystal Grid Plate
A crystal grid plate has a sacred geometric pattern for you to place your healing stones upon. The Flower of Life Crystal Grid Plate has the sacred flower of life symbol printed on it. The flower of life symbol is an ancient symbol that holds deep spiritual meaning and enlightenment energies. The grid cloth is ideal for creating any type of grid you would like! It could be for love, peace within your home, positive energy, enhancing your sleep quality—the possibilities are endless. When you are choosing your crystals, make sure you choose ones that are aligned with your intention and overall goal.
Crystal grids are created by placing healing stones in a geometric pattern to direct energy towards a specific goal or purpose. The crystals are then activated with your intention and energy to create a vortex-like energy. Crystal grid layouts can often be more powerful than using a single stone or crystal, helping to manifest your goals and intentions much faster. The energy of the crystals, the geometric pattern and your intention all work as one energy towards a common goal. When you are in vibrational alignment with your intentions, deep healing and manifestation occur! The combinations of crystal grids are endless—whatever your goal is, you can create a powerful combination of crystals to hold your intention and manifest it.
1. Fold your written intention and place it in the center of your crystal grid, in your sacred space.
2. State your intention aloud.
3. Set up the surrounding stones in your crystal grid layout, moving from the outside to the inside. Place your center crystal last, on top of your written intention.
4. Activate your grid with your crystal point. Take your crystal point in your hand, and starting from the outside, moving in a clockwise motion, draw an invisible line energetically connecting each stone. You can repeat your intention aloud if you would like while doing this.
5. Add candles, images, words, or other crystals around your crystal grid.
6. Connect with your grid each day. We recommend leaving it up for 21 or 40 days.