Introduction to the Power of Crystals
The power of crystals is vast and impossible to understand fully. The healing powers of crystals are rooted in their ability to transform and unblock energy. So do crystals have energy? It is natural to question the efficacy of stones as healing instruments, but it is impossible to deny that all things on Earth were made from and contain energy.
Rocks have healing properties because of the way energy interacts within different fields. Gaining crystal healing information is a valuable resource because the energy from crystals can naturally and effectively cure problems in the body, mind, and soul.
Why Are Crystals Healing?
Crystals have healing powers because they are conduits of energy. Each has a unique frequency that can disrupt other energy fields. For example, pain is built on negative energy. Whether discomfort is physical, mental, or spiritual, it is based on something terrible.
Destroying bad feelings and negative energy is why crystals work. To eliminate the pain, you have to release or dispel negativity. Crystals use their unique positive energy fields to neutralize bad energy. Consequently, pain is healed.
The power of stones and crystals was first acknowledged by the Ancient Sumerians and has since been used to combat:
- Depression and anxiety
- Low self-esteem
- Poor spiritual connection
- Physical illnesses
- Sleep deprivation
How Do Crystals Work
Crystals work by transforming energy and clearing energy blockages. It is vital to connect the crystal with your vibrations and energy. Physical contact is a crucial component in how crystals work. Hold the stone to align your energy with the crystal's energy.
Once the crystal becomes attuned to your vibrations, set an intention. Repeat this intention and mediate while holding the crystal. Envision energy leaving the crystal and entering your body. Crystals work through your mind, beliefs, and energy.
Does the Amethyst Stone Really Work?
Amethyst stones are very popular. They possess powerful energy powers, and amethysts are also beautiful. They are a common choice for crystal jewelry. Amethyst stones alleviate stress and anxiety and open your mind to new ideas.
Wearing an amethyst bracelet will soothe worries and create a feeling of calm. Amethyst is also an effective crystal for those who have insomnia. Keeping an amethyst crystal under your pillow improves sleep quality.
The Energy of Crystals & Chakra Stones
Certain crystals interact with each area of the body. Some top choices of healing crystals are:
- Amethyst. Use amethyst for its soothing powers. It is most effective in clearing energy blockages in the Third Eye Chakra.
- Rose quartz. Rose quartz focuses energy on the Heart Chakra. It helps heal matters of love, forgiveness, and empathy.
- Selenite. A powerful healing crystal is selenite. Selenite's energy interacts with the Crown Chakra. It helps attain high levels of spirituality and connect with a Higher Power.
- Clear quartz. Clear quartz is one of the most valuable chakra stones you can buy. It is considered the master healer and works with all chakras.
How Do Crystals Give Off Energy?
Crystals give off energy by syncing with vibrations in your body or the surrounding environment. That energy is transferable and interacts with various fields and forces. Crystals are made of energy within the Earth.
This original energy remains within the stone and is released by interacting with nearby fields. The energy from crystals is activated through physical contact and setting intentions or affirmations.
How Are Crystals Used?
Learning what to do with crystals is the first step to realizing crystals have energy. Crystal healing powers are accessed by facilitating energy transference between the stone and energy fields in your body. Crystals are a conduit of negative and positive energy.
Crystals are only effective when the user sets a clear intention. An intention is like assigning a job to the crystal. Unfortunately, buying a healing crystal and keeping it near you will not release energy blockages.
Instead, you need to tell the stone what you need from it and what your preferred resolution looks like. Interacting with the energy of healing crystals through intentions helps manifest the positive outcome you want.
There are several ways people are using crystals every day:
- Placing crystals in their space (home, office, etc.).
- Placing crystals on their bodies near chakras.
- Wearing crystals as jewelry.
- Completing healing rituals with crystals.
- Meditating with healing crystals.
Placing Crystals In Your Space: Where to Put Healing Crystals
Healing crystals work with your energy. However, that energy is transferred into areas of your home. Therefore, when working with healing stones, treating your home and yourself is essential. Negative energy can remain stagnant in a space. Clearing it will help maintain positivity and balance in your life.
Protect your home and foster positive energy by strategically placing crystals. The most powerful place to put healing crystals is in the corners of the room. You can put crystals in the corner of every room or create a grid by putting healing stones in critical areas of the home.
It is essential to connect the crystals with a shared intention. Hold each stone one at a time and repeat your intention while meditating on each one. Doing this will sync the healing crystals to focus on transforming the same energy,
Do Healing Crystal Bracelets Work?
Wearing healing crystals with jewelry is a great way to start working with healing crystals for beginners. Healing crystals are more effective when placed near your pulse. Therefore, wearing a bracelet with a crystal is beneficial as it will rub against the pulse on your wrist. Doing this will help the crystal attune to your vibrations and work with your energy.
Healing crystals can both project and receive energy. Direct the purpose of the healing by wearing a crystal on the left or right side of your body. For example, the stone's energy will project out to others if you put the healing crystal bracelet on your right wrist. Whereas wearing a crystal bracelet on your left wrist will focus the healing energy on yourself.
Wearing healing crystal bracelets transfers energy between yourself and the stone and between the stone and others. A bonus is that it will be very pretty to look at!
How Do Crystals Work On the Body?
Healing crystals work on the body by clearing energy blockages in the seven chakras. Placing crystals on the body targets the energy in the stone to interact with a particular need. Start by laying down on the ground so that your energy fields are closely connected to the Earth. Crystal energy feeds off Nature. Working with healing stones on the ground will intensify their powers.
There are seven chakras that all work as separate energy fields within your body. In addition, there are different crystals that better interact with each energy field:
- Root Chakra (base of your spine). Crystals that work best with the Root Chakra are obsidian, black tourmaline, and red jasper. The Root Chakra grounds you and provides a sense of self.
- Sacral Chakra (under your navel). Healing stones that interact with the Sacral Chakra are rutilated rose quartz and carnelian. The Sacral Chakra is linked to sexuality, creativity, and emotions. If you are experiencing negative feelings surrounding your self-worth, you need to clear an energy blockage in this chakra.
- Solar Plexus (stomach). Crystals gold in color clear energy blockages in the Solar Plexus Chakra. Feelings of self-esteem and confidence are housed in this chakra. Are you feeling down on yourself? Place golden topaz on your stomach and repeat positive affirmations.
- Heart Chakra (over your heart/chest). Use apatite or rose quartz to transform energy in the Heart Chakra. Clearing energy in the Heart Chakra resolves issues with love, compassion, and forgiveness. If you are struggling to overcome a disagreement with a loved one, focus on working with this chakra.
- Throat Chakra (neck). Blue lace agate is the best choice of healing crystal to address issues associated with the Throat Chakra. Find your truth in who you are by connecting with this chakra.
- Third Eye Chakra (above nose/between eyes). Amethyst is an excellent healing stone to facilitate energy clearance within the Third Eye Chakra. It is imperative to keep this chakra clear. It guides wisdom and supports personal awareness.
- Crown Chakra (top of the forehead). Citrine and selenite contain energy that interacts with your Crown Chakra. This chakra leads to self-actualization and a better connection with Higher Powers.
When Did Crystal Healing Become Popular?
Crystals have been coveted for their healing properties for thousands of years. However, we learned much of the information on healing crystals from ancient Indian philosophies that emphasize the importance of energy within each of your seven chakras.
Crystal healing gained popularity in the Western Hemisphere in the mid-1980s. Since then, crystal therapy has progressed to become a widely accepted complementary treatment to other forms of healthcare and wellness.
A crystal healing therapist is a professional crystal healer that uses the energies of gemstones to help people with physical, emotional, and spiritual issues. Crystal healing therapists use healing rituals to encourage interaction between their client's energy and healing crystals.
Some therapists will also teach you how to work with the healing properties of different crystals so that you can continue crystal therapy at home.
Why Do People Use Crystals?
There are several reasons why people use crystals. Some benefits of crystal healing include the following:
- Removing bad energy
- Protecting from negative energy.
- Emphasizing or increasing positive energy.
- Transforming your aura
- Releasing energy that is blocked within the seven chakras.
The energy with crystals helps with numerous problems. Crystal healing therapy addresses issues in the mind, body, and soul. Working with healing crystals aims to create peace and balance within your life by neutralizing energy that is working against your goals.
Crystals are effective in transforming energy in spaces as well. Placing healing gemstones strategically within your home or office protects the negative energy that means you or your loved one's harm.
It can also help manifest positive results, including improved prosperity and purer feelings of love.
Why Do People Believe in Crystals?
People believe in crystals for several reasons:
- Tradition and cultural beliefs.
- Quest for more profound knowledge about the inner self.
- Desire to connect better with spirituality.
- Improved connection to the Earth and Nature.
- Understanding crystals do have energy.
The primary belief in crystals relies on the understanding that all things are made from energy. The absorption of more energy is necessary to continue to exist. Nature is the most powerful entity in the world. Tapping into Nature's energy connects the human body with the core of the Earth.
This original energy field is capable of interacting with other energy fields in both positive and negative ways. Crystals are innately pure and, therefore, can absorb and transform negative energies back to purity.
Understanding the healing stone's information and energy is the first step in believing in their powers. If you would like to learn more about the energy that comes from crystals and stones Energy Muse can help! Contact Us today so we can help you on your healing journey.
Frequently Asked Questions in Understanding That Crystals Have Energy
How do you use energy from crystals?
Energy from crystals is used to bring balance and peace. Connect the energy fields within your body with healing crystals to experience powerful adjustments to your mind, body, and soul.
Begin by identifying a need you have and select a crystal that contains energy that aligns with that need. Next, form an intention that speaks to the resolution of the need. Finally, solidify that intention with the crystal by repeating it and meditating on it while holding the crystal in your hand or placing it on your body over a chakra.
Which crystals have energy?
All healing crystals have energy. Therefore, learning each crystal's unique properties is vital to work with the correct ones. Popular crystals and their powers are listed below:
- Amethyst - wisdom, clarity, peace of mind.
- Rose Quartz - love, compassion, forgiveness.
- Selenite - spirituality, jealousy, anxiety.
- Black Tourmaline - protection, clearing negative thoughts, blocking hostile intentions.
- Clear Quartz - the master healer, amplifies the power of other crystals' energies.
Where to put healing crystals?
Healing crystals interact with energy fields within your body and home. To heal issues within yourself, place healing crystals on the body near one of the seven chakras. It is also effective to put healing crystals near your pulse. Wearing crystals in jewelry as a bracelet or necklace are great ways to experience the positive energy of crystals at all times.
To dispel negative energy from your home:
- Place black tourmaline in the corners of each room.
- If you want to protect the entire house, create a grid and put healing crystals in all of the critical areas of your home.
- Connect these areas by uniting the crystals through mediation and intention setting.
What to do with crystals to experience healing?
There are several ways to experience the healing powers of crystals. However, regardless of your chosen method, be sure to set a firm intention while maintaining physical contact with the crystal:
- Wear crystals as jewelry.
- Take baths with water that a healing crystal has energized.
- Lay down and place crystals directly on the body over one (or all!) of the seven chakras.
- Create an altar and intuitively place the crystals there.
- Mediate while holding or in the near presence of a healing gemstone.
- Sleep with crystals next to your bed or under your pillow.
How do you charge the energy in a crystal?
Charging crystals is vital to access the full power of the stone's energy. Since crystals get their energy from Nature, it is best to recharge them from natural sources like water, sunlight, or moonlight. Each crystal has a preferred recharging method, so make sure to do your research.
For example, some stones cannot be submerged and would therefore require the moon or sunlight for cleansing and energy charging.