You likely already have a bath & body routine, but is it crystallized? One of the easiest ways to incorporate more crystal energy into your everyday life is by adding crystal-infused bath and body products into your routine. The combination of crystals, essential oils, and contact with your skin is the trifecta for a powerful and effective crystal practice that addresses your energy on a cellular level.
To make it easy to up-level your bath and body routine with crystal energy, we’re sharing a universal formula that you can use anytime for any intention, plus how to use that formula for protection, relaxation, energy clearing, abundance and manifesting.
The Formula to Up-Level your Bath + Body Routine:
Step 1: Scrub or Soak
Using crystal bath salts or a crystal body scrub allows you to release any energy that is preventing you or blocking you from your intention. For example, if your intention is positive energy, you would want to release any lower vibrations that hold you back from embodying positive energy. A bath salt or scrub literally and figuratively removes that energy from your mind, body and spirit so you have the space to cultivate what you want.
Step 2: Seal with an Oil
After scrubbing or soaking away the energy you do not want anymore, it’s time to bring in the energy you do want to embody. A crystal-infused oil allows the energy of your intention to soak into your energy field and fill your entire being with that frequency. Sticking with our example of positive energy, after letting go of anything that holds you back from positive energy, it’s time to bring positivity and high vibrations into your energy field by applying an oil that uplifts your spirit and raises your vibration.
Step 3: Burn a Candle
After addressing your personal energy, it’s time to address your environment. A crystal candle emits the energy of your intention into your space so you are surrounded by those vibrations and frequencies. This supports your intention and helps to set the tone for your space. You can either choose to burn your candle after applying the oil to close out your practice, or at the beginning to set the mood for your practice and open up the energy of your space.
Now that you have the formula down, here are some examples of how you can use it for different intentions:
- Scrub/salt: Remover of Obstacles scrub - This scrub combines black salt, juniper and clove essential oils, plus Smoky Quartz and Lapis Lazuli crystals to help you release and let go of negative energies within your mind, body and spirit.
- Oil: Protection Oil - featuring Black Tourmaline and Hematite crystals, plus sandalwood and frankincense essential oils, this crystal oil grounds your energy and surrounds you with a bubble of protective energy.
- Candle: Protection Candle - combining Black Tourmaline with sage and lavender, this crystal candle seals your space with protection and eliminates negative energy from your environment.
- Scrub/salt: Cleansing Body Scrub - this salt-based Labradorite scrub cleanses and clears your aura of any lower vibration energy like stress, tension or anxiety so you can let go of anything preventing you from reaching a state of relaxation.
- Oil: Calming Oil - made with Amethyst and Lepidolite stones, as well as lavender and vanilla oils, this oil has the ultimate blend of calming energies to put your mind, body and spirit at ease.
- Candle: Fluorite crystal candle - although also known for other properties, the rainbow hues of a Fluorite crystal call in peaceful and soothing vibrations to your space. This candle also features the combination of mint and vanilla oils, which brings an essence of relaxation.
For Energy Clearing
- Scrub/salt: Purifying Bath Salts - these bath salts feature a unique blend of energies such as sea salt, baking soda, apple cider vinegar and coffee, plus cinnamon leaf, frankincense and lemon essential oils, topped with a Smoky Quartz stone. Although the ingredient list may sound unusual, these components work together to purify your mind, body and spirit of all energetic residue.
- Oil: Positive Energy oil - after cleansing your energy, it’s time to refill your energy field with positive energy and high vibrations using your crystal oil. The Citrine stones and citrus essential oils brighten and uplift your energy.
- Candle: A labradorite candle illuminates your highest potential and helps you tap into your inner light. This candle is complemented by jasmine, vanilla and bergamot essential oils.
- Scrub/salt: Full moon bath salts - not just for use on the full moon, these bath salts help you to release any energy that is holding you back from reaching your highest potential. Featuring a Rainbow Moonstone crystal, this combination of energies allows you to shed any limitations or energetic blockages.
- Oil: Full Moon Oil - the full moon oil harnesses the energy of a full moon to help you reach your full potential. By raising your energetic vibration, the Moonstone crystals and essential oil blend helps to maximize your manifestation power.
- Candle: Full Moon Candle - this candle uses Moonstone and neroli, orange and lemon essential oils to create an environment that sets you up for success when it comes to manifesting your intentions, dreams, wishes, and goals.
- Scrub/salt: Energizing Body Scrub - this sugar-based scrub combines Carnelian, the stone of passion and creativity, with energizing citrus essential oils. Together, these energies help you release any self-perceived limits or lack of motivation that may be preventing you from living in abundance.
- Oil: Money Magnet Oil - after releasing all limiting beliefs and behaviors, use this crystal-infused oil, featuring Citrine and Pyrite crystals with cinnamon and basil essential oils, to make yourself a magnet for wealth, success and abundance.
- Candle: Abundance candle - Use the powerful trio of wealth crystals–Citrine, Aventurine, and Pyrite–plus cardamom and clove essential oils within this candle to call the energy of abundance into your space.