Like the old adage goes, health is wealth. Our relationship with our body is the foundation for how we experience the world. It is our 5 senses and how we move through space and time. Our diet, activity level and how we treat ourselves — inside and out — is key to being our most radiant selves in 2023.
Investing in your health reassures the spirit that you are worthy of self-care. So whether you need to ditch unhealthy habits, eat better or exercise more, these crystals for health will guide you toward your best impulses. These are the stones you’ll need to create a positive (and lasting) change in your well-being.
Lace up your spiritual sneakers and let's get to it! Read more to get realistic action steps and prompts to get your health journey going.
4 EASY ACTION STEPS + PROMPTS FOR YOUR HEALTH GOALS IN 2023:
Do you want to make positive and lasting changes in your health this year? Let's get specific about taking control of your health:
- Acknowledge and accept where you are right now.
- From time to time, we all struggle with worries that we’re not enough, doing enough, not eating “perfectly,” or exercising as much as we should or could be. Release your own expectations of perfection. How? Get into the gratitude flow.
PROMPT: Visualize and name 4 things about your body, health or diet that you are grateful for right now.
- See and FEEL yourself succeed:
- Visualize and write down as many details as possible about how your best self feels, behaves, looks and thinks in January 2024. What does it feel like? Carefree, glowing, confident? Accomplished, trying new foods, activities, clothes?
PROMPT: jot down, in a free, stream-of-consciousness/brainstorming style, all the details that flood your mind during this visualization. Use these words as anchors to keep yourself on track throughout the day.
- Make a plan.
- Take some of those anchor words that came to you in Step 2 and pick up a pen. It’s time to plan! Add your new to–do plan to your paper planner, smartphone calendar, on your fridge, or anywhere you’ll see it often.
PROMPT: Include small changes that you can start doing right now. For example:
- adding an extra glass of water to your daily intake
- choosing an early night that ends with reading a book in bed versus a Netflix binge
- committing to walking an additional 10 minutes more every week, then adding another 5-10 minutes the following week.
Simple choices, supported with an affirmation and repeated consistently, will be your health superpower.
- Reflect weekly.
- Make it a personal ritual to take time at least once a week to reflect on your goal.
PROMPT: Lay out your personal crystal grid with your written goals and to-do list, sit down near or next to it and quietly focus on your breathing for at least 3 minutes. Then, write any victories you had that week on small pieces of paper or index cards and set them under your crystals to remind yourself that you showed up for your health and heart that week.