Crystal grids are an incredibly powerful energy tool to use when manifesting your desires, goals and intentions. You may be asking yourself, what is the difference between using individual stones versus a crystal grid? The power of a crystal grid comes from the union of energies created between the healing stones, sacred geometry and your intention. The combination of the power of crystals in a geometric pattern greatly strengthens your focused intention to manifest results much quicker.
We have crystal grids in almost every room of the Energy Muse office; each intended for a different purpose or goal. Whatever your goal may be, you can create a powerful combination of crystals into a grid, to hold your intention and manifest it.
Tools for Making Crystal Grids:
- A location for your grid in your home
- A small piece of paper with your intention or goal written on it
- A center crystal; We like to use a crystal point. This will be more powerful for directing your intention straight up into the universe. But any stone works perfectly!
- Tumbled Stones that align with your intention
- A Quartz point for activation
- A crystal grid cloth (optional, but we find that it enhances the energy!)
Crystal Grid Layout Process:
- The first step to making a crystal grid layout is deciding on what goal or intention you are looking to manifest. Do you want to bring more abundance into your life? Do you want to maintain your health and fitness goals? Do you need to boost your creativity? Are you looking for help sleeping through the night? The possibilities are endless; you can create a crystal grid to manifest any goal. When choosing your intention, be as specific as you can, as this will determine which healing stones you choose as part of your grid.
- Choose crystals and stones that are aligned with your intention and that will enhance it. For example: if you are looking to create an abundance grid, you want to stick with the green and gold wealth crystals, such as Aventurine, Citrine, Pyrite If you are creating a health and wellness grid, you want to use the blue and purple healing stones like Fluorite, Sodalite, Angelite etc. There are no right and wrong stones to use; choose the ones that you are the most attracted to. Trust your intuition.
- Cleanse your space by burning sage or Palo Santo to clear the energy of your space.
- Write your intention on a piece of paper. Then fold your written intention and place it in the center of your crystal grid cloth.
- Breathe deeply and state your intention aloud, or visualize it in your mind.
- Set up the surrounding stones in your crystal grid layout. Start from the exterior and move towards the center. As you are placing each stone into your crystal grid, make sure you keep your intention in mind.
- Place your center crystal on top of your written intention.
- Next, activate the crystal grid layout. Take a quartz crystal point (can be small or large), and starting from the outside, draw an invisible line between each stone to energetically connect each to the next. Think about it like “connecting the dots” when you were a kid.
Your crystal grid is activated and finished! You can add candles, other healing crystals and energy tools around your crystal grid as well. We recommend leaving your crystal grid up for 40-days at least.
We keep a prosperity crystal grid in our office for Feng Shui to help foster abundance and prosperity of the business. We’ve also used a crystal grid for protection, love crystal grid and willpower crystal grid and found them to be extremely powerful.
Learning how to make a crystal grid is actually quite simple–once you know, you will never want to stop making them! Energy Muse co-founders, Heather Askinosie and Timmi Jandro, have put together a little tutorial on how to make crystal grids in your home.
If you want to create the Health & Wellness crystal grid that Heather & Timmi created in the video, here is what you will need: 12 Fluorite stones, 6 Sodalite stones, 4 Yellow Jasper stones, 2 Aventurine stones, 4 small Turquoise stones, 1 Flower of Life Crystal Grid Cloth, 1 Included Quartz Point and 1 Quartz Crystal Point.