With so much going on in the world, it’s important to learn how to detach from the external world so you can focus on your own healing journey and your own energy. One of the most powerful ways to do that is using crystals.
Healing crystals are extremely powerful for a variety of reasons, but there are two main reasons they are so effective as energy tools: they hold the light and they are programmable. This means that you can program your crystal with whatever intention, or goal, you desire and no matter what they will embody a high vibrational frequency for you to connect with. When you are in the light, that vibration spreads, which is why crystal energy is a powerful way to fill yourself back up when you are down, depleted, stuck, tired, or filled with other lower vibrational energy.
Although we do not have control over many things in our lives, we do have control over ourselves – including our mind-set, our behaviors, and how we choose to spend our time and energy. Instead of trying to control or change your external circumstances, it’s time to focus on your inner environment. This crystal practice can help you clear away any energetic obstacles and use your intention as a guide to get to where you want to go in life.
For this practice, you will need:
- 1 Citrine stone - Citrine holds the light and reminds you to stay in the energy of positivity so you can overcome obstacles.
- 1 Phantom Quartz - Phantom Quartz represents growth and perseverance, encouraging you to push yourself out of your comfort zone and break through blocks.
- 1 Smoky Quartz stone - Smoky Quartz guides you to release negativity and let go of anything that keeps you stuck.
- 1 Tiger’s Eye stone - Tiger’s Eye helps you shift your perspective and expand your mind so you can see life differently and open up to new possibilities.
Once you have all of your crystals, it’s time to go deeper with this reflection exercise. Ask yourself, am I showing up to my life in the same way as I always do? Am I thinking the same things, doing the same things? Is it working? Am I reaching my goals and manifesting my intentions? If what you are doing is not working, it may be time for a change. Be honest with yourself – nobody will see this besides you!
After you reflect on your current thought patterns, beliefs and behaviors, now think about how changing them would impact your life. If you shifted your way of thinking, how would your life be different? Think of three limiting thoughts or words that you want to up-level and integrate into your thought patterns. Then, think of three limiting beliefs and three self-sabotaging behaviors that you want to up-level and incorporate into your life. Feel free to add any other things that you think of that may be holding you back from living your life to the fullest.
After you’ve created your list, take each crystal and program it for an intention that resonates with you based on what you wrote down. This part will be different for everyone, and there is no right or wrong way to program your stone, so trust yourself and your intuition to guide you to the intention you need.
If you still are not sure, here are some sample intentions for each of the four crystals.
- For Citrine: I program this crystal to help me think in a more positive way where I can see the brightness of a situation.
- For Phantom Quartz: I program this crystal so that I can grow beyond my own limitations.
- For Smoky Quartz: I program this crystal to release negativity, old thought forms, and things that no longer serve me.
- Tiger’s Eye: I program my crystal to shift my perspective.
After programming your crystals, you have a few options for your stones. You can either place them all on your piece of paper somewhere in your home, you can carry them in your purse or pocket with you throughout the day, or you can place them on your nightstand and place them on your body before bed. Choose the method of working with your stones that resonates most with you! Just make sure that you are connecting with your stones in some way each day so they can remind you of your intentions.
Continue to work with your stones and the intentions they hold until you have made the shifts you want in those aspects of your life. You can repeat this reprogramming process however often you need with new intentions, and use this practice as a way to reset your energy and clear the way forward when you are feeling as though you have hit a wall in any area of your life.