So you’re weeks into the New Year, but 2017 seems to be the same struggle as 2016. You’re still working on things that you were supposed to finish by last year, the changes you willed into your life haven’t come to fruition and you don’t even want to talk about how your New Years resolutions are going. But wait, there’s more! Last year may have ended by conventional standards, but Chinese New Year, which follows the lunar calendar, has yet to pass. Which means the reason you feel like last year never ended, is because, according to the lunar calendar, it hasn’t.
The new moon energy set to kick off the year arrives on January 28th. With these last days, wrap up all unfinished business and think about how you’ll make sure your intentions won’t get over looked once the real new year takes place. This is a second chance for everyone who has been beating themselves up for not getting it together when they thought they would. In thanks and preparation for lunar do overs, celebrate this new moon energy with a ritual that will reset and revive the mind and spirit for the new year of adventures to come.
Get in Tune with Yourself + the New Moon Energy with Amethyst Cacoxenite
What you’ll need:
- 1 sage cleansing set
- 1 Amethyst Cacoxenite crystal
New Moon Energy Ritual Steps:
- On the evening of the new moon, sage yourself, your space and your Amethyst Cacoxenite crystal.
- Hold your crystal over your third eye and say aloud:
- I am a healer.
- Today, I begin anew and align my mind with the growing energy of the moon.
- I plant the seeds of a new me into my subconscious mind.
- I am (state 3 things you want to plant the seeds for this year).
- Each night from the new moon to the full moon, state your three seeds while holding your Amethyst Cacoxenite over your third eye.
- Repeat this ritual as often as you’d like, in accordance to the moon cycle, to soak in the new moon energy and begin again.