September 22nd marks the Fall Equinox. Not just a change in seasons, the equinox is also a time for an energetic shift in your own life. It offers you the chance to reset and remember your goals. There’s still time before the end of the year to accomplish your goals, and the Fall Equinox allows you to get clear on what you want and how to achieve it. This year, our go-to stone to use for this transitory moment is Black Opal.
Black Opal is a powerful stone to work with as the season changes from summer to fall. This is a time where the balance between light and dark throughout the day shifts and that can throw off your inner rhythm. It's a time to get aligned and tap into the energy of balance. Black Opal also empowers you to reflect on what you want to release and what you want to seed in these fall months. The dark and light within this crystal helps you to keep shifting this energy within yourself.
How to use your Black Opal on the Fall Equinox and the Fall months
What You'll Need:
- 2 Black Opal Touchstones to act as your anchor throughout these next months
- Hold one Black Opal touchstone in each of your hands, and close your eyes.
- Take a few moments for self-reflection. Scan your mind, body and spirit and take notice of any tightness or areas that need a little more focus.
- Then, ask yourself: What do I need to let go of? What do I need to release? What do I need to shed? Take three deep breaths, visualizing those things releasing from your body.
- Then, with that new space you created, now ask yourself: What do I want to seed? What do I want to align with? What do I want to attract?
- Repeat steps 1-4 every morning throughout the fall months.
The consistency of a simple practice like this can shift your life, open up new doors and release obstacles so that you will have a clear path in front of you.