Do you ever feel like no matter what you try, you just cannot get grounded? Lately, instead of grounding my energy once in the morning, I've felt the need to ground myself 20 to 30 times a day! Normally, when I feel off-kilter and out of balance, I reach for my darker crystals - my Black Tourmalines, Smoky Quartz and Hematite - but recently I find myself gravitating towards the yellow and gold stones. Because we're all holding a lot of anxiety and fear in our stomach region, it's time to start grounding yourself from your solar plexus chakra. By using sun-powered crystals, we can harness the Sun's light energy to anchor us into the Earth.
To shift your energy quickly, try this crystal body layout to surround yourself with light energy, break through any stagnant energy and get grounded. Here's what you'll need:
- 1 Pyrite crystal has this weighted energy to ground your energy from your solar plexus chakra down to the Earth
- 2 Sunstone touchstones to reboot your energy field and burst through any blocks
- 1 Bumble Bee Jasper touchstone to balance your solar plexus chakra, ignite transformation and breakthrough stagnancy in your aura
- 1 large Selenite Crystal to clear any energetic debris from your aura
Your Solar Plexus Crystal Body Layout:
- Find a place where you can comfortably lay down. Hold your crystals in your hands and say, I am grounded, 3x.
- Lie on your back and place your crystals accordingly:
- Pyrite at the base of your feet.
- Bumble Bee Jasper over your solar plexus chakra (1" above your belly button)
- Selenite over your heart and chest
- Sunstone in each hand
- Close your eyes and feel the weight of your crystals on your body.
- Visualize a golden light starting at your stomach and radiating out. Feel this burst of energy igniting your energy field, burning through any blockages and shining out all around your body. Feel it rebooting your energy field.
- Lie with your crystals on your body for 3-11 minutes.
- When you're done, gently open your eyes and remove your crystals from your body.
- Place them outside under the sunlight to cleanse and recharge to be ready for your next grounding session.