The full moon is an incredibly powerful time in the lunar cycle because it is when the moon is at its brightest. Connecting with the moon during this part of the moon cycle aligns you with its high vibrations and allows you to channel that powerful energy when it comes to your intentions and whatever you are manifesting. One of the most powerful ways to work with the full moon energy is through a ritual bath specifically designed for this phase of the lunar cycle. This full moon bath combines a crystal practice with other energy tools so you can harness the full energetic potential of the full moon.
Here is what you will need for your full moon spiritual bath:
- 1 Moon Mist Spray
- 1 package of Full Moon Crystal Bath Salts
- White rose petals or other white flowers like lilies or jasmine.
- 1 Full Moon Crystal Oil Roller
- Optional: 1 Full Moon Candle
Step 1: Open Up The Energy of Your Space
The cleansing and calming energies of a Moon Mist Spray help to clear away negative energy and raise the vibration of your environment. This allows you to set the stage for the rest of the ritual so you can fully receive the benefits of your full moon cleansing bath. You can also light a full moon candle to invite spirit into your space and bring light to your intention.
Step 2: Take Your Full Moon Bath
Once you have completed a preliminary energy cleanse of your space, it’s time to
take your full moon salt bath.
These bath salts
are made with sea salt, coconut milk, and neroli, chamomile and lime
essential oils, as well as a Rainbow Moonstone stone. This combination of energies works to rejuvenate and
recharge your spirit so you can manifest your full moon intentions at the highest frequency.
If you do not have a bath tub, you can create a foot or hand soak instead to receive the benefits!
- Fill your bathtub with warm water and ½ cup of bath salts to the water. Then, use your hands to mix the salts in with the water and program your bath by saying out loud, “I program this water to recharge and rejuvenate my mind, body and soul.”
- Add in your white flowers and petals. White florals are hold the energy of the full moon, and bring a cleansing, earthing element to your bath.
- Hold the Moonstone in your hands and say out loud, “I program this crystal to connect me with the energy of the Full Moon to recharge and rejuvenate my energy.” After programming your crystal, place it in the water or over your heart.
- Now that you have set the intention for your full moon cleansing bath, soak in the water for 11-21 minutes. While soaking, visualize the shimmering white water as an embodiment of the moon’s bright energy. Feel this powerful energy soaking into every cell of your being, raising your energy to be as bright as the full moon. Bring to mind one intention that you want to supercharge, and direct this energy to your intention.
- When you are finished soaking in your full moon bath, let the water drain and take with it anything that was holding you back from manifesting your intention.
Step 3: Maximize Your Potential
To amplify your energy even further and add another layer of energetic power, roll a crystal-infused oil onto your skin after your bath. The full moon oil features Bergamot, Cedar wood, Marjoram and Peppermint essential oils with Moonstone crystals and Jasmine flowers to harness the energy of the full moon. Roll your oil over your heart, on the back of your neck, behind your ears, on your third eye, on the crown of your head and on the palms of your hands to open yourself up to your full potential. This activates specific energy points on your body to help you maximize your energetic potential and supercharge your manifestation power.
Step 4: Keep Your Intention Close
Carry your Moonstone crystal with you in your pocket or place it somewhere you will see it each day until the new moon to stay connected to the energy of your intention. This will help you reprogram your energy and bring your intention to fruition.