A Full Moon is a magnifier. An amplifier. So ask yourself, where is your energy at right now? If you’ve ever felt emotional around the time of the full moon, that’s likely the reason why. It amplifies your internal environment, which is why it’s so important to make sure your energy is clean and clear before the full moon arrives.
Clearing Tips to Do The Day Before This Full Moon
To take full advantage of this full moon, use the day before to clear your space and energy. We've listed our favorite tips below, but use any other preferred method of cleansing to make sure you release and shed all unwanted energy before you head into the full moon.
- Sage your space. Get the smoke into all the nooks and crannies.
- Clear your mind with Selenite. Waft the wand in a sweeping motion over your forehead 10 times, and then flick that energy away down towards the Earth.
- Give your body a good salt scrub. Salt is a detoxifier. Allow it to pull any impurities out so it can wash away.
- Play these Space Clearing mantras throughout your space today to break up any stuck energy.
On the Night of the Full Moon
On the night of the full moon, you can harness the powerful and transformational energy to supercharge your crystals and your own energy. Take this time tomorrow night to focus on what you want to release from your energy field so you can make room for what you truly want in life. The full moon energy can help you amplify your radiance, and cut ties with any behaviors, thoughts, or beliefs that you want to let go of, setting you up for success in manifesting your dreams.
For this full moon practice, you’ll need:
- A piece of paper
- A pen
- A selenite crystal of your choice to release unwanted energy and connect with the energy of the moon. We love using a Selenite cleansing crystal or a Selenite Moon Crystal
On a piece of paper, write down your intentions for the full moon and this lunar cycle. These could be patterns you want to change, feelings you want to release, behaviors you want to leave behind –– anything you want to let go of to move forward as a higher version of yourself. After writing them down on the paper, place the paper underneath your Selenite. Crystal Tip: To enhance the energy of your intentions, you can place a crystal on top of the Selenite moon to represent your intention (for example, a Rose Quartz stone for releasing self-judgement or a Pyrite stone for letting go of a self-limiting money mind-set).
Leave your intentions, Selenite, and any additional crystals in place to soak up the full moon energy and let it remain there until the New Moon.