Take a look at your space right now. What do you see? Is everything orderly and in its place? Or are there little piles everywhere? How does it feel? Light? Heavy? Dense? Because we were spending the majority of our time indoors last year, our home environment had our full attention. But if you’re like us, as our fast-paced lives have picked up, our daily cleansing practices have slowed down.
We took a look at our space this week, and guess what we saw? Piles. Piles of clutter. When things start piling up in your environment, it always means one thing: the energetic residue is piling up as well. Your physical space is a mirror of what’s going on in your inner space.
Whether you've had more people in your space or have come into contact with more people than normal lately, the energy has started to accumulate quickly and gets dumped into your space and spirit. It’s time to bring back your daily clearing practices because it’s so important to chip away at that accumulated energy daily. You can only take on so much energy, and when you put it off, you eventually reach a breaking point -- which usually is NOT pretty.
To clear out any accumulated energy from our space and spirit, we’ve been using this simple end-of-the-day clearing ritual every night. Yes, every night. By clearing out any built-up energy, it allows us to head to bed feeling light and clear, instead of heavy and dense, which results in more sound sleep as well.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Purple Sinuata, Lavender & Eucalyptus Sage Stick to clear out old energy and open up your intuition.
- 1 Golden Lepidolite Crystal to clear the accumulation of thoughts in your head with golden light.
- 1 Selenite Crystal to clear and cleanse any stuck energy in your body before bed.
Your Nighttime Ritual:
- Choose one area of your space and spend 10-15 minutes tidying it up and clearing any clutter. Switch which area you focus on each night.
- Open your window(s) to allow any unwanted energy to be released.
- Hold your sage stick above a fire proof container and light it. As the smoke wafts, use your hand to direct the smoke towards your body, starting at the top of your head and working downwards.
- Then, starting at your front door, walk clockwise around your space. Use your hand to waft the smoke into all the nooks and crannies, concentrating on getting the smoke into the corners.
- Next, immerse your two crystals in the smoke of the burning sage to ensure they are clean, clear and ready to use. When you’re finished, snuff your sage out in your fireproof container.
- Grab your Golden Lepidolite. In a scraping motion, move your crystal gently over your third eye 9 times to clear the accumulation of any thoughts in your head. Then, hold it to your third eye. Visualize a bright, golden light emanating out from your crystal and filling your mind to clear any remaining clogged energy.
- Finally, grab your Selenite Crystal and bring it to the center of your chest. Sit there for a moment with it and notice if any area of your body feels heavy or tight. Move your crystal over those areas to clear any stuck energy.
- Open your eyes to a clearer, lighter you.
This practice needs to be constant right now while the energy is thick and heavy. Use this nightly practice to lighten the energetic load and tune into how your energy feels each day. Give it a try and let us know how you feel afterwards!