You have a million things to do and there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Your mind is spinning, your inner chatter is getting louder yet making no sense, and you feel overwhelmed. The more you push yourself, the less you seem to accomplish. These are exactly the moments when it is most crucial to just stop! Even race cars need a pit stop in order to refuel and finish the race. When we are constantly running at warp speed, we simply burn out. We know that spinning in circles literally gets us nowhere and, yet, sometimes we can’t help ourselves.
Although it may sound counterintuitive, even counterproductive, there are times we need to stop in order to get going again. There is power in stillness. Certain healing crystals, like Golden Healer Quartz and Fluorite can help us harness the chaos and regain a sense of calm and clarity. When you feel yourself going down the proverbial rabbit hole, recognize that’s exactly the time you need to take a breath, gather yourself and just be present. It’s amazing how a few quiet moments can help focus the mind, restore the body and get us back on track. Once we are re-centered and recharged, we can tackle our day with greater intention and more productive energy. Follow this guide and trust that eleven minutes out of your day will go a long way.
Your 11-minute Crystal Layout:
When your mind is spinning out of control, take a little time to refocus and recharge in order to be more productive and get the most out of your day.
You will need:
- 1 Golden Healer Quartz touchstone or Citrine stone - fills your mind with light and let go of your inner chatter and dialogue
- 2 Fluorite palm stones - the fluorite meaning and energy helps you to embrace a state of peace
- Quiet, open space
- Find an open space, either indoors or outdoors where you feel comfortable and peaceful
- Lie on your back
- Place the Golden Healer Quartz or Citrine over your third eye (on the center of your forehead).
- Place one Fluorite crystal in each palm
- Set your timer for 11 minutes
- Focus on regulating your breathing, calming your mind and staying present in your body.
- When your timer goes off, gently open your eyes and adjust to your surroundings. Feel a greater sense of calm and peace wash over you.